It has never been easier or more affordable in the state of Louisiana to go solar. A Sader Power solar installation will save you money on your electrical bill, by generating renewable energy on your home’s rooftop, by shading a portion of the roof, and by helping to keep your home cool in the summer.
The system will increase the resale value of your home, and is insured against weather damage.
Your system will also help the environment, by reducing reliance on coal or nuclear energy plants.
Benefits of Solar
- As the utility rates continue to go grow, your solar array will protect you against rising electricity rates and continue to give you more savings.
- The solar panels will protect your roof from harmful sun and weather, as well as shading your roof to provide additional benefit and can lower your home’s temperature drastically.
- Solar panels can increase your home’s value.
- Solar creates jobs. Over the last two years Sader Power has created over 100 full time, well-paying jobs. The State of Louisiana has over 1,000 solar related jobs and continues to grow.
The state of Louisiana and the federal government both have excellent tax credits related to solar energy. Louisiana provides a solar tax credit for 50% of the first $25,000 towards a solar array. In addition, the federal government offers a 30% solar energy tax credit. In Sader Power’s case, we capture the tax credits and provide our customers with a 4.32 solar array for a low monthly fee.
- Louisiana: The state offers a 50% tax credit for solar panels. This means that the state will provide a refundable tax credit up to $25,000 for anyone who installs solar panels on their home.
- Federal Government: The federal government will provide a 30% tax credit for anyone who installs a solar array on their home.