Sader Power is confident in the advantages of solar power, listed below are some of the benefits of solar power:
- Solar energy is a clean, renewable source of energy that reduces the need for fossil fuels.
- The solar panels Sader Power uses are long lasting with warranties up to 25 years.
- Solar panels require little to no maintenance to produce a maximum amount of power.
- Sader Power uses microinverters to maximize energy harvest and increases system reliability.
- State and Federal government tax incentives offset the price of the initial investment.
- Solar panels are environmentally friendly and can help eliminate greenhouse gases. In addition, the panels do not release carbon dioxide or other pollutants.
- Increase the re-sale value of your home (Sader Power’s Maintenance agreement is 100% transferable)
The amount of savings that a property owner can expect to gain from the installation of a renewable energy system is dependent upon a variety of factors, including typical power usage, efficiency of the renewable energy system, and power usage after installation.
In addition to the use of a renewable energy system, implementing energy-efficiency practices in a home or business can maximize the benefits of renewable energy.
- The US Dept of Energy developed the following calculator to assist a homeowner in determining how they can save power in their homes: Home Energy Saver
- The Environmental Protection Agency also offers information on Reducing Energy Use in the home: EPA Reducing Energy Use